Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default How to remove a parked car

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:06:57 +0100, Andrew wrote:

On 14/08/2016 23:04, James Wilkinson wrote:

Only if you're a stupid pedant. Most people are sensible enough to
avoid parking in front of a DRIVEWAY, not a dropped kerb.

If there is no dropped kerb, then you are not causing any
obstruction.

You are obstructing the DRIVEWAY. The lowered kerb is a convenience for the householder only. You are a stupid ****ing retard and don't deserve to drive a car.

In fact I would intentionally park across a driveway that
has been built without a dropped kerb just to make a point
that the house owner is a cheapskate.

Do that to me and your car gets keyed (or worse). Grow up.

--
Phone answering machine message: 'If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key.'