Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default How to remove a parked car

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 21:48:12 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote

If someone parks in front of your house, simply use a large
power tool such as a brush cutter, and start sending bits of
twig flying everywhere. The car will get moved very quickly :-)

Trouble with that approach is that you have to be out there
ready with the large power tool when the car shows up.

If the car is there when I don't know about it, it doesn't affect me.

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Markski - Ski Mix Volume 51"