Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default How to remove a parked car

On Sunday, 14 August 2016 19:02:07 UTC+1, NY wrote:
Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Would love to know how to get rid of an abandoned car in the road,

where we are short of parking places. Not MoT'ed and SORN'ed.
Been there for 18 months. Interior now all gone moldy.

We have problems with people (relatives visiting to the house opposite) who
choose to park directly opposite our drive rather than a few yards one way
or the other (between our drive and either of our neighbours). It makes it a
bit more difficult to reverse our car onto our drive or to drive it out, but
it's not the end of the world. I asked politely once whether they'd be able
to park a few yards either way, and was told "I'll park wherever I f*cking
like, mate

Sounds like you two should get your act together. Add some bricks topped with concrete and let the tires down on the best side story. Best wear gloves in the process and hoodies if the petrol tank is empty.