Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The girl who says 'no'

In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
scribeth thus
In article ,
tim... wrote:
Or anybody other than BT.

seriously!

Anybody?

Even talk-talk!

No, don't believe it

I've been with 6 ISPs over the years. Current one BT Infinity - fibre to
the end of the road. So far, much better than any of the others, since
I've had no problems at all with them in over 3 years. So can't comment on
so called service if things go wrong. Personally I prefer reliability to a
help line.

You dunno what you've missed Dave not having a run in with customer
"services";!...

True. But the only dealing I've had with BT broadband was when they
installed their bits - and they were spot on. Came exactly when they said,
and made a neat job. Although it was as easy as it comes for them.

--
*INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.