Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default My Sanyo portable model, VCR 7300, needs the loading

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 8:37:07 PM UTC-7, Stephen wrote:
My Sanyo portable model, VCR 7300, needs the loading mechanism fixed & the
tape head cleaned.

My SonyBETA model 2700-B, needs the tape head cleaned, and the backup program
battery replaced, and the video board replaced (my guess).
The tapes in the SONY load and play, but only the audio works. The last time
I used it, the RCA vidio output went "grainy" and stopped displaying.

Do you repair these units or can you refer me to a company that does?

I fix broadcast VTRs
Thank you.

--

I fix broadcast VTRs and when I needed a Beta to transfer some old digital
audio tapes (using a PCM-701) I bought a 'new' one on eBay which works fine..

That Beta (SL-HF-300 IIRC) is sitting near my bench at work. I should put it on eBay again since it's fine and I don't need it.