Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Outdoor decorative laser lights - safe?

Brian-Gaff wrote:
Well obviously I cannot see the pictures, but most lasers sold for
home use are safe, its often people pointing them at drivers and
pilots that causes issues. I can well recall in the 80s at a Cliff
concert lots of lasers were aimed just above the heads of the
audience to make the dry Ice smoke look more weird for devil Woman,
and several of us stood up and got eyefulls of blue green laser light
and though it was obviously momentarily dazzling it did no harm.
Brian

I'm not nitpicking Brian, but you are now blind. :-p