Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED's - pleased with them

It happens that NY formulated :
The only problem that I've had is with the angle of beam coverage. We have
GU10 mini reflector lights in the bathroom (three aimed vertically downwards
through different parts of the ceiling) and in the kitchen (five on a
horizontal strip so each one can be aimed individually).

These LED lamps are E27 R80, in a high ceiling and the spread seems to
be pretty good. I bought these for the kitchen..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201617474793

I bought the 3.5w BC and SBC LED lamps from BHS at 50p each in their
closing down sale. Enough to do the whole house, or at least the lights
which are usually used most for long periods and a few spares.