Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT More on wind turbines (Scotland)

On Thursday, 11 August 2016 19:56:39 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:30:53 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...-a7183006.html

It comes to something when a so call 'energy source' makes the
headlines when it (for the first time ever) actually does what we need
(albeit still at a new energy cost over their lifespans).

Shame about all the other days when it's producing f-all.

But like I said, anyone pushing green energy and denigrating
everything else should be forced to have a smart meter and have their
power cut off when there is insufficient 'green energy' to supply
them.

After all, they don't want the stalwarts so why should they even want
to use them?

Cake and eat it?

Early days yet.