Posted to uk.d-i-y
RayL12 RayL12 is offline

Default Insulation "problems"??

On 10/08/2016 7:04 AM, sweetheart wrote:

I keep being asked questions (this is when I put the phone down)about
how long my insulation has been in the loft, and whether I paid for
it or whether it came as part of a scheme....

Dependent upon mood;

I will let them chat away about a product before saying I'm in a
council house.

I will ask their name, and using their name, ask them to kindly remove
me from the list, adding, I am in a council house.

And, if I want the caller to quickly terminate the call without a
fuss, I tell them I'm in a council house.

However, this does not deter automated calls or, more importantly,
Charlie from India who knows you have a problem with your Windows
operating system.