Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default The girl who says 'no'

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 18:57:13 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

On 11/08/2016 16:38, dennis@home wrote:
On 10/08/2016 19:05, Bod wrote:

I've had Talk Talk for at least 6 years and never had a problem with
them.

They are all fine until you have a problem.
Its getting the problem sorted that makes the difference.

I had a problem caused by BT's line getting inundated with water. F2S
sorted it out then also sent a bloke to find out why we were only
getting slow speeds. He supplied a mew modem and tidied up the phone
connections in the house.

Dunno who F2S is, but I've had 10 times faster repairs to stuff like that using Plusnet to get BT out, than I used to getting BT to get BT out.

--
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer