Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default The girl who says 'no'

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:05:26 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 10/08/2016 18:12, tim... wrote:

"Davey" wrote in message

It took me days to report a fault to BT recently. The fault
reporting system has replaced people with voice operated computers
which do not understand English. The on line system is now a people
data collecting system and doesn't work without javascript. I don't
give out personal details on line, so couldn't use it. I was about
to write to BT, my MP and OFCOM when somehow I managed to register
a fault condition using the 151 system. My bank, Plusnet and Tesco
are a joy to contact as they answer their phones with people.

So why not move your phone line to Plusnet?

Or anybody other than BT.

seriously!

Anybody?

Even talk-talk!

No, don't believe it

tim

I've had Talk Talk for at least 6 years and never had a problem with them.

My neighbours both have it and it sux. Their routers are abysmal and their tech support are useless.

--
In 1961, 87-year-old Harry Meadows, a resident at the Haslemere home for the elderly in Great Yarmouth, England, achieved late-in-life notoriety when he accidentally killed another 3 residents of his care home by dressing up as the grim reaper and peering through the residents' lounge window whilst holding a scythe.

The year before Harry's performance, another resident of the same home, the then 81-year-old Gladys Elton, for reasons best known to herself, had conceived the idea of performing a striptease for her fellow residents of the home; unfortunately such was the effect of Elton's performance that it caused the death of one resident by way of a cardiac arrest and the treatment for shock of five other residents.