Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default When we get old (er)

On Wednesday, 10 August 2016 15:18:30 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 10:23:48 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Aug 2016 20:50:23 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

Your method is too much of a faff. We just load as we go and empty once
its run overnight.

But you have to open the dishwasher and pull the tray out for every single
dish. Much less time consuming to do all the loading in one go.

No, once per meal.

You never have snacks? Are you that regimented?

I had 2 wagon wheels and two toffee kit-kats for breakfat what exactly needs going in the dishwasher ?

if I have soemn snakes tonigh it'll be a cake of some sort of a packet of crips, I had worchester sauce again I found no need for a dishwasher didn;t even find need for a plate, although I wish I had a machine to automatically open the bags for me, it would save lots of time and probbly cheaper than opening them myself ;-P

Can you tell, me what snacks need a dishwasher ?