Default how do I attach gravel board to metpost?

Hi

I want to fit a gravel board between posts. One end is fine, because
the wooden fence post goes right down to the ground level. So I will
just screw some brackets into the post, then attach gravel board to
bracket.
The other end is the tricky part. I had to use a metpost which is
bolted into the ground, so I have no wood to attach the gravel board
to. So my problem is how to attach the gravel board to a metal
metpost. Metpost sell clips to attach to wood, but not to metal.
Can anyone make any suggestions on how to bodge this?!

thanks
R.

[] []
[] []