Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why did back coil refrigerators vanish?

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 8:50:35 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 3:24:02 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 7 Aug 2016 11:37:51 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

i have fixed office machines for a lifetime.

You were born that way?

Mom sent you home in a taxi, being to ugly?

i graduated high school in 1975 and started repairing office machines and am still doing it today..i have repaired duplicators, thermofax machines, copiers. roll laminating machines plus a smattering of av equiptement. most of this for schools. its been challenging, fun at times, met lots of nice people. a few really dumb like the fill in secretary who dumped all the toner out of her copier twice to clean it. she couldnt understand why it wouldnt print........

When I was a kid, I remember going to the school office, hearing loud mechanical noises and smelling something that I thought a bit odd. Someone said it was the mimeograph machine. This was many years before kids said WTF, at least out loud. When was the last time you saw one of these beasts? ^_^

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1946...AOSw0fhXiMu X

http://tinyurl.com/z28jt43

[8~{} Uncle Duplicate Monster