Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Patio

On Sat, 06 Aug 2016 09:15:57 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 06/08/16 08:37, Bod wrote:

All of the above says 'paving'.

I Googled Block Pavers and that was the result.
Equally, where does it mention paviors?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50MM-BRICK...-/320451525355

http://www.manholecovers.co.uk/catalogue/block-pavior

http://www.jewson.co.uk/building-mat...r-600-x-450mm/

http://www.romseyreclamation.com/clay_pavior.htm

etc. etc.

Does it really matter that much to you which of those descriptions are
used?
Pavers/ paviors or block paving are interchangeable.

You're being pedantic.

No one really uses 'pavers'. That's my point.

Block paving or pavio(u)rs...

Or block pavers. Pavior is not English, more like French. It actually shows as a spelling error in my newsreader.

--
"So it was the first ****in' leave in six ****in' months. I dropped off my ****in' uniform at the ****in' Y, went to a ****in' bar, and picked up a ****in' broad. I took her to a ****in' hotel, laid her out on the ****in' bed, and had sexual intercourse."