Jens Ratsey-Woodroffe

Default Pioneer rear projection convergence [Revisited]

I posted a while back about repairing a Pioneer rear projection TV that had
a convergence problem. I've replaced the IC that was recommended to me.

The good news is the TV still works (remember I'm no TV repair guy); the bad
news is the convergence is now way off - far worse than before. This is now
what it looks like:

http://www.ratsey.com/ti2/pioneer.jpg

Am I going to have to resort to professional repair for $$$? Remember this
is an 8 year old TV that's already been replaced by a plasma and has been
retired to the basement where I was hoping for a few more years before
getting an overhead projector.

Any advice?

J.