Posted to uk.d-i-y
Maurice Maurice is offline

Default Inspection chamber cover: Screws wl not unscrew...

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 22:25:08 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I doubt the screws are of importance given the weight of stone.

Good point! I've been wondering how removing the screws will help the
situation, unless they are fastening the lid to the frame in some way.

Supposing I got the screws out.
How does that get me nearer to lifting the lid (unless there I have a
lifting gadget that can be screwed in in their place)?

I don't see any other solution, so if I then can't find such a gadget
then
the cover will be immoveable - unless perhaps if I somehow remove all the
filling that's in the lid find something to provide sufficient lifting
grip.
--
/\/\aurice