Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Why would iOS be safer from spying than a well setup Androidphone?

On 2016-08-05, Aardvarks wrote:
On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 20:13:16 -0400, Aardvarks wrote:

Do you think this Firefox battery-status fingerprinting also works for
laptops?

Some factual updates...

The battery-status API privacy exploit works on multiple browsers and on
multiple operating systems, including all the well known operating systems
for both mobile devices and computers.

Does the exploit work in Safari?

JR