Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default When we get old (er)

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yes the bit where you have to collect all the stuff together, pull
down the door load everything in, add whatever detergent you need,
close the door set the thing off ......

That's the effort, why do you think men get married for sex ;-

Then there's the 'not much point in doing a wash until it's full' -
especially if there are only two of you.

I live with someone who *has* to wash a single used teaspoon! I suppose
she doesn't want stuff cluttering up the sink but I think it is a waste
of hot water and not a good use of time for someone who has a cupboard
full of potions for itchy skin!

--
Tim Lamb