Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default death in group

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 01:07:15 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 22:33:06 -0700, T wrote:

Breaks my heart that he had to die alone. I hope
the Lord sent an angle or saint to hold him up.

I liked him, and will miss him posting here.

Same here. I used to see his posts on many newsgroups besides this one
and always wondered if he spent ALL his time on the computer. I had some
fun screwing with him over the years, but it was all in fun.

I did find it rather shocking to learn he lived alone, knowing how
mormons usually have multiple wives... Then I always thought, how could
he spend so much time on the internet and satisfy all his wives at the
same time.... (Did his computer have a multitasking sex port, which
allowed his to post to usenet while having sex?)

I too will miss him. When I first read this thread, I thought it was
just someone with the same name, but after reading all the efforts many
of you have put into investigating this, It appears it really is him.

He will be missed here.