Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default death in group

And this *is* "our" Christopher A. Young?

http://www.local.com/business/detail...shop-15512350/

Chris Young's lock shop in Farmington certainly sounds like him:

Mobile service since 1986. Locksmith services: Repair or install locks.
Rekey, recreate lost keys. Unlocking, too. Refrigeration and
refrigerator repair. We repair freon devices such as refrigerators. Both
household and commercial equipment. Air conditioning. We repair and
install AC in homes and business. Low on freon? We can help.

Unless there's another Christopher Young in Farmington NY. I picked on
him but I'll miss him.