Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default death in group

On 8/4/2016 6:04 PM, TomR wrote:
In ,
Ed Pawlowski typed:
On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 11:32:58 -0500, misanthrope
wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

Posted Jul. 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Thanks for the link. The Mormon said before he drove a Blazer, maybe
he said it was red in color. I didn't get a street view of his
trailer. Can somebody see the truck in the yard or I'll keep trying.

Address: 309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Hard to determine the exact trailer on Zillow
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale...89_rect/18_zm/

There is one that looks to have a red vehicle though.
The article seems to fit the description of Chris though. Sad way to
go. He was a character.

Sad, yes. But, my guess, as I wrote elsewhere, is that he did not suffer
and probably didn't even know what happened -- probably just suddenly passed
out unconscious while on the flat roof and did not wake up. Speculation, I
know, but that is my guess.

Yes, you are probably correct. I'd want to go like that but not on top
of a roof. From what he's posted over the years he was a hard working
guy making enough to get buy but often helped others. I hope he goes
wherever Mormons hope to go after death.