Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Why would iOS be safer from spying than a well setup Androidphone?

On 8/3/2016 5:07 AM, Michael Eyd wrote:
Am 02.08.2016 um 21:37 schrieb Aardvarks:

(The iOS guys are like your basic used-car salespeople - they almost
never
tell the truth and they can only spout what the Marketing guys tell
them to
say - so we're not going to get any provable level of detail from them).

Even though we won't likely get anything from iOS guys that they didn't
read off of a glossy marketing brochure, I'll cc them, just in case
they do
know something of what they constantly talk about.

The Apple guys get all their ideas from the admittedly clever Marketing
machine (which knows how to play to their intense fear) so I doubt
they'll
be providing any real details to their accusations - yet they still
constantly accuse the Android users of being spied upon by Google simply
for using Android.

Do you really think it to be a good start of a discussion insulting one
of the groups you hope to be participating? Me not...

I just want to find out the correct answer to the question.

No you don't, you want your view of the world confirmed. Otherwise you
wouldn't have felt the need to insult the group that is most likely to
be of a different opinion.

Michael

So many complaints about this person and yet so many replies.

People sure don't know how to ignore but sure know how to whine.