Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
Michael Eyd Michael Eyd is offline

Default Why would iOS be safer from spying than a well setup Androidphone?

Am 04.08.2016 um 12:54 schrieb Aardvarks:
On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 09:15:44 +0200, Michael Eyd wrote:

Like a good scientist I claimed (and gave reason for that claim) that
your test is not suitable for basing your conclusion. *I* don't have to
provide anything

Michael,
Again, I sure hope you don't vote.

I'm sure *you* believe that a World War II Bomber is *still* on the Moon,
simply because it's hard to prove (to you) that it's *not* on the moon.

Given your acutely obvious scientific acumen, this is right down the
"scientific" line of thought both you and nospam *consistently* display.

- World War II Bomber now *missing* from the moon!
http://preview.tinyurl.com/gvjt5fw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Sport

That's exactly the way you think, not me.

Get lost,

Michael