Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default Why would iOS be safer from spying than a well setup Android phone?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 19:13:43 +0000 (UTC), Aardvarks wrote:

You, and nospam and Savageduck and tlvp, etc., are merely iOS apologists
who don't like the fact that it's trivially easy to completely eliminate
the advertising ID on Android, while it's probably almost impossible to do
the same privacy tweak on iOS.

Please leave me out of this rag-tag gaggle of contributors. I have never in
my life even held in my hand an iOS-configured object (no iGizmo of any
sort, ever :-) !), so I hardly would qualify amongst "iOS apologists".

Nor have I ever indicated I "don't like" whatever "fact" it is you're
ranting about above.

So please don't attribute to me what I've never even contemplated; thanks.

Cheers; and carry on, -- tlvp