Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ¬)[_4_] Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ¬)[_4_] is offline

Default When we get old (er)

On 03/08/2016 08:49, Tim Lamb wrote:

the house. My theory about the *random stackers* or visiting family is
that they are never there to do the unloading and thus don't suffer the
consequences of their actions. There is also the elder daughter who has
to use the deep sided cereal bowl she used as a child which does not fit
anywhere sensible....

Only the one bowl.. you're lucky, apparently "they don't make dishes
anymore" so we only have deep bowls and you'll appreciate the havoc that
causes trying to load the machine efficiently...

---