Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default When we get old (er)

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 22:25:37 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 21:34:42 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news

And usually it's a plug in thing in the fuse and relay box, so you're
not damaging the car.

But it can't beep when it needs to if you remove it.

I don't want it to beep.

More fool you.

I know when my lights are on because they're lighting up the ground in
front of the ****ing car!

Not when you have turned them on when it was dark,
had the sun come up while using the car, and then
stop using the car rather later.

The most sensible cars just change to sidelights when the ignition is off.

--
Mrs. Jones is having her house painted, and her husband comes home from work and leans against the freshly painted wall.
The next day, she says to the painter, "You wanna see where my husband put his hand last night?"