Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default When we get old (er)

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 10:40:42 +0100, wrote:

On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 23:21:43 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 22:48:35 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Even you should be able to ignore the beeping when that happens.

No, I cannot ignore noises.

Corse you can. If someone said they would shoot you
if you didn't ignore the beeps, you'd ignore the beeps.

Lol. I didn't know you were capable of being funny.

He isn't, it must be what you're drinking.

--
An elderly man was stopped by the police around 2 a.m and was asked where he was going at that time of night.
The man replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."