Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default When we get old (er)

In message , News
writes
In message ,
writes

1 - Always turning back around once you've left the car and pinging the
remote to see the indicators flash (for those of us without auto folding
mirrors)

2 - having to re-arrange the dishwasher every day because "they" have
put randomly intermingled cutlery in the cutlery drawer or put a small
plate between 2 big plates etc.

3 - re-hanging all the washing on the airer with nylons on the bottom
rungs and cottons on the top rungs... grouping socks together in pairs
and oh so many other things I'd be listing them all night.

You've got a spycam in my house, haven't you? :-)

Mine too!

Also I had forgotten the dishwasher. I have devised the best arrangement
for our range of crockery and cutlery based on 25 years experience in a
factory production environment. ( I always envied the time and motion
people).

the house. My theory about the *random stackers* or visiting family is
that they are never there to do the unloading and thus don't suffer the
consequences of their actions. There is also the elder daughter who has
to use the deep sided cereal bowl she used as a child which does not fit
anywhere sensible....

--
Tim Lamb