Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default When we get old (er)

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 01:28:31 +0100, Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬) wrote:

On 02/08/2016 21:15, Mike Lander wrote:

That's OCD not getting old (er).

OCD now there's a topic that deserves it's very own thread...

1 - Always turning back around once you've left the car and pinging the
remote to see the indicators flash (for those of us without auto folding
mirrors)

2 - having to re-arrange the dishwasher every day because "they" have
put randomly intermingled cutlery in the cutlery drawer or put a small
plate between 2 big plates etc.

3 - re-hanging all the washing on the airer with nylons on the bottom
rungs and cottons on the top rungs... grouping socks together in pairs
and oh so many other things I'd be listing them all night.

I find it odd that I'm OCD to the tiniest degree with stuff like cable
runs, clip spacing and stuff like that but my work space whether it be
paperwork or tools looks like we've been burgled....

None of which is OCD. OCD is when you find it hard to conduct a normal
life because of much more pronounced versions of the above.