Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default When we get old (er)

On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 22:48:35 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 21:57:49 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 20:13:21 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 02/08/16 18:03, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
DerbyBorn wrote:

Hell no.

You forgot giving the fridge door a push to make sure it is closed
when
you
walk past it.

Do at work,

Don't at home because my fridge beeps like a whiny thing if it's not
closed

First thing I'd do is remove the beeper.

More fool you. Its handy to avoid not closing it properly accidentally.

I'd fix the magnet.

The magnet isnt broken.

If it's working, it would close easily.

Cars that do that when lights are on annoy me to.

More fool you.

I might want to leave the lights on, for example for me to see the gate or
garage door I'm opening.

Even you should be able to ignore the beeping when that happens.

No, I cannot ignore noises.

--
An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French
customs desk he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on