David

Default Proscan TV Turns off immediately

The only way to get a handle on the real problem is to have proper
troubleshooting performed on that chassis. This will include starting with
hooking up the Chipper Check computer interface and software to the set to
check the error codes, performed standard tv troubleshooting of the power
supply and deflection circuits, and go from there.

It will cost you far less to have a qualified technician with the proper
equipment do a repair on the set than it will to throw parts after parts
guesses at the tv set.

David

"Scott Bright" wrote in message
om...
Model: PS36109
Chassis: CTC197CH

Problem: When I turn it on, it clicks on and off a few times then is
quiet. Had it unplugged for 24 hours no change.

I saw in one other post that it might be the "Hv Splitter Box". Can I
order this and replace it myself?

Thanks for any help.

Scott Bright