Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Using a ball-check oiler for an air tool

On 8/1/2016 9:29 AM, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 21:53:43 -0400

I recently took the whip off my 3/8 inch impact. I would avoid using it
because I didn't like the whip. Think it was too stiff. Anyway I tend
to grab it more now without the whip on it...

I know what you mean about too-stiff hoses. I am very particular about
having flexible hoses, at least those that connect directly to the tool.

I've seen some of those oilers you were thinking of using with missing
balls. ...

That's not good ... thanks for the heads-up.

Bob