Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PTFE pipe repair

On 31/07/16 09:54, Brian Gaff wrote:
You need to identify the material. The stuff based on polyurethane had some
wonderful glue called urethane bond made I think by Dow Corning, but not
seen it lately. I assume this is feeding something of yours and not somebody
elses?
If its bodged the people it feeds will not be best pleased.
Brian

What you need is modern blue pipe to effect the repair and two couplers
to the old pipe which is as you say of a different diameter

https://www.pipestock.com/mdpe/mdpe-...ersal-coupling

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal