Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

bob_villain
Mon, 25
Jul 2016 00:45:39 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 6:45:08 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Gunner Asch
Sun, 15 May 2016
22:39:14 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Oh..the CDC? The same people that wanted to ban firearms and
lost their funding as a result of cooking the books at least 58
times? That CDC?

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you
have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being
like this...off meds maybe?

Hmm... I don't believe I know you, and, you might wanna lookup the
definition of spam. I haven't spammed anybody, but, I have responded to
some posts in an older thread.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That