Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On 7/24/2016 7:45 PM, Diesel wrote:

As a child I got a wiff with every breath I took while I was at
home. Those cumulative wiffs caused multiple upper respiratory
infections, including ear infections, bronchitis, and reactive
airway disease.

I grew up in a smoking environment, too. I didn't suffer ANY of the
effects you mention. Neither did my sibling(s). Come to think of it,
my cousins are fine too. Explanation?

How old are you? Some people never have any effects, others much later.
My wife is 69 and in May had lung surgery. Never smoked, but . . .

It has been quite a setback for her and I hope you are one of the people
never affected.