Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

T Wed, 11 May
2016 08:39:06 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

That is nature, not God's doing. And don't think for one second
that God doesn't notice.

Er.. wait...

Isn't nature also Gods? So, nature screws something up, and God only
takes notice? C'mon... you do yourself no favors with those

Luke 12:7 KJV
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear
not therefo ye are of more value than many sparrows.

You do realize everything in that book was written 40+ years after
Jesus was already gone? Some stories in the bible have been subjected
to modern day scientific testing too. I'm thinking of the story where
he talks to many people on a hill of some sort...

Well, some scientists went out there with modern audio equipment; As
the story goes, everyone heard him, no problems. Well..Setting up
audio equipment and trying it, shows otherwise. Unless Jesus had a PA
system, the story doesn't hold water according to the results from
modern scientific testing.

We also feel God presence around those who are helpless. This
is what Muggles and I an talking about.

Ugh. You sound like someone who's been doing acid or something else
that can alter your state of mind.

God loves each and every one of us.

Really? Did you skip the old testament? He didn't seem very loving
then.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That