Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

Muggles
Tue, 24
May 2016 02:56:44 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 5/23/2016 7:31 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2016 16:41:19 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/23/2016 4:37 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2016 22:28:36 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/23/2016 4:20 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Jeremiah 5:21 (‘Hear now this, O foolish people, and
without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which
have ears, and hear not’).

Would you like to have a discussion about what that text
actually means??

Jonathan Swift believed it meant "There are none so blind as
those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who
choose to ignore what they already know".

You cherry picked a bible verse out of context from the Old
Testament, and you're relying on Jonathan Swift to tell you
what it means?

Nobody knows what the bible means, easily proved by the number
of different interpretations. You're living your life based on
interpretation.

You can read the text in context and actually know what it's
saying and what it means.

Context? Really...you spouted out Context?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh huh Try reading the whole chapter of Jeremiah 5, and then tell
me what verse 21 means. That's called 'context'.

Wow...I see you've been making new friends quite nicely... and,
abusing terminology at the same time. Some habits die hard eh?

And.. what's with the Maggie nonsense? Is that your dogs name or
something? Do you really think that you're hiding?

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That