Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Rights of way obstructions

Very complex area. Are we talking footways here and is this a footway which
is adopted or is it just a right of way, ie, not a made up surface
maintained by an authority. Lots of local by laws govern this kind of thing
and so it can be very difficult to sort it out. If its only temporary and
they have left a feasible alternative route then I doubt there is much you
can do.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
what constitutes an "obstruction" on a RoW ?

Does a couple of people repairing a wall at the side of a RoW
reasonably constitute an obstruction if legitimate RoW users can
pass by with care?

TIA
--
Jim K