Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Old radio controlled clock

Chris Hogg a écrit :
Apparently not. Mine's reading BST ATM, and a little 'S' comes up on
the display to distinguish when it's showing BST from GMT. The change
is automatic, with no input from me. I presume they're made and set up
for the UK market. Frankfurt time is currently 1 hour ahead of BST.

Perhaps the S on mine means BST then, rather than the in Sync which I
assumed.

MSF sends GMT, but an extra bit indicates whether it is currently GMT
or BST.

I have not explored the German data, but no reason why it would be any
different and from that the clock can work out the correct UK offset.

I thought that maybe the CET/UK switch on the rear, might switch it
from MSF to Frankfurt reception. It obviously doesn't, because the
displayed time changes instantly rather than taking a while to grab
fresh data.