Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Old radio controlled clock

Chuckle. I do hope so.
However, I often have a laugh at the difference in time between radio
controlled clock, DAB clock and the internet bassed one on the pc.
Several seconds quite often. Who is right?
I also have a phone which every so often moves an hour backwards for no
apparent reason.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:28:05 +0100, Graham.
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 11:42:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

In the loft/come shack I spotted a radio controlled clock I had bought
maybe a decade before - so I thought slap some batteries in and try it.

I think it was an Aldi/Lidl purchase, most likely Aldi....

Lidl and Aldi ones are always tuned to DCF77 in my experience.

When we've left the EU, will they still be allowed to receive the
Frankfurt time signal? :-)

--

Chris