Posted to uk.d-i-y
TimW TimW is offline

Default Corbyn must be ~50 years out of date.

On 21/07/16 03:33, bm wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36852222
inequality, neglect, prejudice, insecurity and discrimination.
The big picture?
LMFAO.
The guy is a joke.
Unilateral disarmament?
That's the way to do it (in a squeaky voice).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_and_Judy
It's 2016 FFS.
Let's hope he gets re-elected and screws the screwed party.
There's not a single statesman/woman amongst'em cept possibly Benn who might
well sell us out to the krauts.
Who knows.
Howdya.know when a politician is lying, their lips are moving.
The whole system is corrupt IMHO.
Everyone is out for themselves, **** everyone else.
Hmmmmmmm, maybe i'm a tad pessimistic.

I take it you welcome a new age of barbarism and just shrug at the
misfortunes of others.

Really, what kind of numpty thinks that those ideas of equality and
respect have somehow had their day? They have been around a few thousand
years, as long a civilisation, as long as people have tried to work out
how they can live together and lead decent lives.

I suppose there's always a few saddos around who are only out for
themselves.

Tim W