Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corbyn must be ~50 years out of date.

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
Some us remember how bad British Rail (and the GPO) was at it's worst.
Even Jimmy Savile used to advertise it on telly, but it provoked one
chap to take legal action against the ASA because the advert bore no
relation to reality.

Good to remember. And there are now absolutely no complaints against BT
who provides a perfect service. As do all the various rail networks.

--
*I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.