Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Paint help for kitchen.

jim k Wrote in message:
Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 19 July 2016 08:55:52 UTC+1, jim wrote:
tabbypurr Wrote in message:

Well, lets look at the facts. I've been using this painting method for about 13 years, and it's served me just fine. The basic theory of glue content in paint isn't complex, and the theory behind this method adds up too. You on the other hand have never tried the method, have no valid facts or argument to offer, and can only resort to verbal abuse, as is your tendency. Not much more need be said.

But how many times have you done this?

I haven't kept count. At a rough estimate maybe a dozen times.

NT

So you're saying that at least once a year for 13
years you've
been painting bare plaster?

Sounds a little unusual to me....

The fact you're ignoring the question is not unusual in the
slightest ;-)

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----