Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 200 quid for chips?

On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 13:14:00 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
When I was secretary of our staff socail club I was asked to change the
menus in the bar from saying white tea/coffee to tea/coffee with or
without milk.

They refused to give me a reason for changing it.

Probably that no one understood what white tea was. Green tea, yes.

I think they did.
They might not have known what green tea was then in the mid 1990s.
I think everyone knew what black and white tea/coffee meant and had done for some time as they'd been a staff socail club 10 years before I took over.
Of course the orginal staff club was sold it's now some sort of muslim centre.
Other things were changing too of course all going very PC' still doing it.
I told them where to go when they said because women can only collect post not parcels I was getting the job of delivering them, I've changed their mind on that one.