Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Modifying a soundbar

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote

Can I ask what you and yours usually listen to in the kitchen? ;-)

In my case it's podcasts from our equivalent of the BBC when doing
boring stuff like boiling the relish for an hour etc or the
marmalade.

In the UK, easier to use a smart TV for this.

Useless when you want to listen to the podcasts out
of the house and in various places around the house.

Right. So you'll be boiling your relish while out and about too?

--
*We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.