Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

I agree but there are some that don't agree
with every culture that is present in the UK,

Hardly anyone does.

So there are lots of people that don't like another culture.

Dont like EVERY culture.

That can equate to a lot of layent racism

Nothing to do with racism.

and don't want to have to follow that culture.

No one does have to.

Really.

Yep, really.

What about the German 100 year-old nudist
group that have been told to cover up.

That isn't following the one culture they dont agree with.

It might be if some had to follow the nudist culture that
they didnt agree with, but no one ever has to do that.

What about the gradual removal of pork from some German
schools because muslims amonst others dont; eat it ?

They are free to pig out on the pork at home.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7096001.html

When I was secretary of our staff socail club I was
asked to change the menus in the bar from saying
white tea/coffee to tea/coffee with or without milk.

Nothing whatever to do with culture.

And you should have told them to go and **** themselves.

They refused to give me a reason for changing it.

You should have told them to go and **** themselves.

And some choose to wear very distinctive stuff like
turbans that makes them stand out like dogs balls.

or sore thumbs, like people with tattos
or piecings or strange hair styles.

Those arent mandated by a culture.

So most people that have a brain will use their own eyes
and expeience to judge rather than govenment stats.

That is never going to be anything like as useful as the stats.

The stats mean nothing to those that don;t belive them

Doesnt matter what they believe.

or when they disagree with
perosnal and shared experiences.

Irrelevant to the stats.

For example you're not going to be able to come up
with that rather surprising info that London is actually
one of the 5th or so citys with the most french people
in it that Boris came up with without the stats.

Two french girlfriends, one french ex
flatmate, 2 french friends within a mile...

Says nothing useful about how that compares with French citys.

I beleiev Boros when he says that French people live in London.

That wasnt what he said.

Same as I do if he said australians live in london

He didnt say anything like that either.

I have 4 AUS friends so it's not that hard for me to believe.
But niether are they the majoroty of people in London.

Again, nothing like what Boris said.

Another layer would be those who don't want particular
religious practiced in 'this country, so no 'Muslims' should
be allowed here for example, or the wearing of any clothing
that is part of that (like the Burka).

That sounds more like France to me.

Plenty in Britain would like to see the same ban.

How many is plenty a handful....

Then it's just 'those foreigners' who seem to cause trouble
(ignoring any natives who cause trouble for some reason).

How do you tell teh natives from the others ?

Those are the ones stuffing fish and chips and pies
and peas and bacon sarnys into their mouths, stupid.

in selling their home in one country and moving to another
and buying a home their. What these people might see as
wrong is where you give up your home in one country and
get given a home in another country, when residetn of that
country can't afford homes of their own, and this applies to
the natives and those that have been in the UK for 20+ years
and have worked and paid taxes for 20+ years.

Just as true of Spain.

No it isn't

Corse it is.

because the majority of those going to spain as
expats have retired where as the majority of spanish
coming to the UK are young looking for work.

Irrelevant to whether they have paid taxes for 20+ years.

why would the spanish want to retire to a soggy little island ?

why would anyone want to retire to a soggy little island ?

God knows, but plenty do. Born stupid presumably.

I have often found that when walking along the pavement and
coming across someone who may be a different colour to me,
if I smile at them and say 'morning' or 'alright (as I generally
would anyone) I nearly always get a smile or reply in return.

You haven't done it much then have you.

I do so partly because that's just what I'm like and partly because,
like young people with old, I want to make it clear I have nothing
against them (the number of times our daughter has smiled or
said 'hello' to an elderly person in passing (or holding a door
open etc) and then have completely blanked her).

That's because of her rabid blood shot
eyes and flecks of foam about the lips.

Who's daughter was she ?

You've stripped the attributions, stupid.

You won;t get a fat person calling another fat person
a fat ****head they may just call them a ****head.

Plenty of our wogs call each other stupid wogs.

But white people would be called racist that's the point,

They are white people.

treating people differntly for no reason is worng.

There is a reason, they are wogs, stupid.