Andrew Heggie

Default Strange noise from loft..

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:04:30 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

It's very comforting to read that posters are prepared to admit that they
have rodents.

When I showed my grand daughter, 8yo, the paper that had been used by
our "visitor" and the gnaw marks in a mars bar she took fright. She
won't stay overnight now nor go upstairs un accompanied. This despite
my having shown her nests with occupants in the wild.

Having trapped (break back trap) them in the past and found them to be
woodmice I'm leaving this one alone (well I have set a mikk bottle
with chocolate but doubt it will work).

AJH