Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:19:16 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 20:34:26 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 22:28:07 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news On Sat, 09 Jul 2016 01:50:05 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news On Thu, 07 Jul 2016 01:26:26 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 22:05:46 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 18:48:28 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 15:58:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson
wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 12:40:24 +0100, whisky-dave

wrote:

On Monday, 4 July 2016 23:16:43 UTC+1, James Wilkinson
wrote:

Banks lent money to people who could never pay it back.
Banks'
fault.

At least that is true this is how the EU is heading
controlled
by
Germany.

Why is there no Disneyland China?
No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

https://www.shanghaidisneyresort.com/en/

well at least this IS a factthat can't be disproved.

Maybe only the tourists go on it?

And you mean CAN be disproved. You got mixed up in your
own
double
negative, not nohow.

How can you disprove it . The place exists. How as a fact
can
yuo
say
it
doesnlt exist ?

It is trivial to disprove that it isn't just foreign tourists
that
go
on
it.

I guess they could have made the rides have smaller
restraints.

Yeah, bet they did.

Average Chinese height = 5 ft 7
Average British height = 5 ft 9
Average Australian height = 5 ft 9
Average American height = 5 ft 10

So if we take kids over there, they can go on all the good
stuff,
because
they'll be adult height in that country.

Trouble is that they are so obese that they won't
be allowed on the good stuff for that reason.

I'm British, not American.

Most british kids are obese.

Around here I'd say about 1 in 100 are obese,

More fool you, its much higher than that.

2 in 100 are podgy,

More fool you, its much higher than that.

and the rest are skinny.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I'm here, you're not.

Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed
that we do have these funky things called video
cameras and the net now and even can get real
radical and measure kids too.

But you can't measure ours as you're over there.

Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed
that someone does measure the kids over there.

You don't even have to measure them to notice that almost every single
one
around here isn't fat.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fat+...tland&tbm=isch

I see no percentages there.

Anyway it's illegal to measure kids

Must be why all those medical personnel are all in jail.

Medicine lets you do anything.

Must be why so many ended up in jail for
molesting the patients and killing them.

Ok, medicine lets you get away with things if you do it properly.

But our cops aren't immune to the law, which is quite funny.

I doubt too many are laughing in jail.

No, they just get fired instead. Gets them out of the way of the public
anyway.

- as the police found out when they wanted to check people had the
right
child seats. Measuring them involves touching them which is
apparently
sexual assault.

Must be why all those medical personnel
and all the parents are all in jail.

Parents aren't immune, they're jailing them all the time.

Not every time they touch one of their kids when
putting them in the child seats in their cars they don't.

They do if the kid makes up a story to get them into trouble because they
fell out with them.

Nothing to do with your original stupid claim that touching
a child to measure it sees the person doing it in jail.

Although it is funny when they take someone's kid away because they
threw
them out. Doh!

You don't know what people are like here.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I am here, you are there, I can see what people are like, you cannot.

Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed
that we do have these funky things called video
cameras and the net now and even can get real
radical and measure kids too.

How many?

Almost all of them.

Nope.

Yep, almost all kids are measured, even there.