Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default 200 quid for chips?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Rod wrote:

Dave Plowman wrote

Rod wrote

Dave Plowman wrote

I'd say there's little doubt that the vote was won
by those whose aim was to end immigration.

More fool you. That is nothing even remotely
like a majority of those who bothered to vote.

Doesn't need to be the majority, cretin.
Only enough to swing the vote.

Have fun substantiating the claim that
it was those that 'swung the vote'

Have even more fun trying to prove me wrong.

There is no necessity to prove you wrong. You voted to be governed
by an unelected group in Brussels. You also voted for more immigration.
You also voted for lower wages for British workers. Fortunately you
lost. You are free to apply for EU citizenship, or alternatively go back
to your home country of Scotland, who may wish to go independent and
destroy the standard of living which they enjoy at the expense of the
English taxpayers. I'd sooner work to achieve a successful England and
Wales, with Northern Ireland and Scotland free to go their own ways and
also to have a government which is responsible to me, which I can remove
if it fails!